Leaders can’t just tell people to serve; every day they must show people how to serve and teach them why it’s so important. People at every level of an organization will only make a service vision come alive when their leaders are living it, too.
This program is designed to help executives better appreciate the art of service excellence and learn how to improve the quality of service delivered to customers. The programme helps you identify the key service elements necessary to deploy as backup service recovery contingencies for staff and support teams better to ultimately improve the quality of service delivered to all stakeholders.
By the end of the training, participants will acquire the necessary skills and techniques for successful, cost-effective management of service delivery systems. It will also help the participants appreciate that customer service as a key differentiating factor which sustains competitive advantage in the market place.
The Service Concept and Strategy
- Customer Service Leadership
- The Service Concept and Culture
- Differentiation through Service Excellence
- Managing the Service Relationships
The Service Delivery System
- Developing an effective Service Operations
- Service Delivery System Design
- Capturing the Voice of the Customer
- Service Capacity Planning, Scheduling and Control
Service Recovery and Improving the Service Delivery System
- Service Recovery Concepts
- Service Recovery Practices
- Service Performance Management
- Service Failures and Recovery Action Steps
- Service Recovery Technology and Service Tools