The ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, developing, implementing, evaluating, maintaining and improving an effective Compliance Management System (CMS) based on the ISO 19600 standard. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Compliance Management Systems and learn the elements needed to implement and manage a CMS, such as: identifying compliance obligations, establishing CMS objectives and policies, leadership and commitment, creating a compliance culture, planning and controlling operations, performance measurements, audits, management reviews, and continual improvement.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Compliance Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Compliance Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to effectively manage a Compliance Management System in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers/chief compliance officers leading the compliance function in organizations
- Expert advisors/consultants seeking to master the implementation of a Compliance Management System based on the recommendations of ISO 19600
- Individuals responsible or those supporting the maintenance of compliance obligations within an organization
- CMS team members
- Understand the components and the operation of a CMS based on ISO 19600 and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 19600 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the concepts approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of a CMS
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a CMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing CMS best practices.
|4th Floor NIS Building, Assbifi Road, Alausa, Ikeja
||Jul 15 - 19 Jul, 2019
Class Session: 09:00:am - 18:00:pm
5% discount available for early registration
Expert trainer with wide industry experience