Best practice protocol services are delivered in deliberate observance of extant norms and modern rules of engagement. A Protocol officer should possess the knowledge, skills and attitude required for processing the right documents at the right time and in the right place supported with efficient logistics as this constitute prime requirements for achieving business goals.
This course will provide participants with practices that are coherent and in-line with international best practices.
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Develop skills for efficient protocol and travel management
- Plan and organise national and international travel and accommodation
- Plan international exhibitions, visits and events
- Turn complaints to opportunities
- Effectively manage difficult people
- Create realistic budgets and control costs
- Reduce the impact of unexpected emergencies and crises
- The Protocol and Travel Function
- The Right Documents, at the Right Time, in the Right Place
- Accommodation and International Travel Requirements
- Exhibitions, Conferences, Visits and Events Nationally and Internationally
- Budgeting and Cost Control
- Building and Maintaining Strong Relationships
- Communication Skills
- Risks and Disruption to Travel: Pro-active Management
- Who Should Attend
Administrative Officers and Protocol Officer.
|10, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos. Nigeria
||Sep 16 - 18 Sep, 2019
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination - 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable