In the vibrant business organizations and Government Offices, meeting the legitimate needs of customers satisfactorily is a key result area. The teller-accounting-finanance and accounting officers, as the shopkeepers, is the window through which members of the public view the activities of the organization in which they operate. It is therefore imperative that these officers must know the rules for correct or polite behavior within the system.
The basic course for cashiers/tellers/accounting/finanance officers is designed to equip these officers in the private and public organizations with current skills in cash handling and customer relationship.
At the end of the Course, participants should be able to:
- Indemnify the role of cashier/tellers
- Improve on their relationship with the public
- Understand the general law relating to negotiable instruments.
- Work Ethics and Essential qualities of a Cashier/teller
- The Role of a cashier in Customer Services
- Book- Keeping
- Department’s Services and Customer Enquiries
- Methods of Handling Notes and Coins
- Security and Control of Cash and Documents
- Cash Receipt and Payment
- Negotiable Instruments
- Analysis of Cash Transaction
- Cashier and Computer
- Film on Customer Services
- Communication/Human Relations.
Designed for Tellers-Accounting-Finance-Cash Officers etc who handles cash as well as performing other accounting roles in the organization.