This course teaches the participant how to make budgeting a powerful, interesting tool. Participants will learn practical skills for assessing the current budget and costs, identifying organizational inputs and outputs, preparing for problems, and achieving financial objectives.
Who Should Attend?
All management employees and their assistants who are involved in the budgeting process
- Recognize the principles, techniques and practices applicable to every business
- Identify how budgeting principles, techniques and practices apply
- Evaluate the use of your budget forms
- Assess organization present budget, manager's budget, budget forms, pre-budgeting activity and budgeting process
- Recognize inherent problems in the budgeting process
- Evaluate how budget plans allow for the occurrence of inherent problems
- Distinguish the “must” elements of planning a budget
- Evaluate your budget plans
- Identify and define an organization's outputs
- Determine what controls those outputs
- Verify the three kinds of organizational inputs
- Integrate these inputs specifically to your organization
- Identify costs and cost drivers
- Prepare for uncertainty
- Recognize assumptions as powerful tools in overcoming uncertainty
- Determine outside environmental factors and internal uncontrollable factors
- Provide participants with tools to effectively communicate opportunities and problems in meaningful terms to bosses, peers and subordinates
- Recognize the three sources of budget numbers
- Specify the key questions that must be answered before revenue forecasting
- Recall the principles of effective cost budgeting
- Verify the different types of capital expenditures
- Formulate process for obtaining budget approval
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- Course duration is flexible, and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
|Foscore Development Center, Nairobi Kenya
||Aug 01 - 05 Aug, 2022
|Foscore Development Center, Nairobi Kenya, Kenya
||24 - 28 Oct, 2022
Registration: 09:00:am - 04:30:am
Jackson Munene +254 712260031
A discount of 20% for 5 or more participants
Foscore Development Center