Organization reaps the benefits of the contracting process. Lack of attention to detail during the tendering process, poor evaluation techniques and poorly administered contracts can be costly to an organization. This course will help participants develop these skills and provide techniques to manage contract.
- Understanding contracts
- Requirements and information in contracts
- Understanding obligations and rights under the contract
- Understanding Relationship Contracting and Alliance Contracts
- Management and strategies to resolve contractual issues / problems
- Understanding requirements for contract administration procedures
- Administer contract control systems
- Document control, contract registers, cost control
- Understanding planning, scheduling and monitoring
- Understanding the concept of key risk and opportunity areas
- Learn accountabilities and roles of the administration team
- Negotiation techniques for resolving
Who should attend?
Administration of contracts, project managers, site managers, supervisors, superintendents, organization administrators
- Tender Process
- Contract Administration and Procedures
- Programming and Progress Monitoring
- Extension of Time
- Key Performance Indicators
- Contract Reporting
- Health, Safety, Quality Assurance and
- Contract Close Out
- Procedures, Variations and Extension of Time
- Negotiation Skills and Strategy for Resolution
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- Course duration is flexible, and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
|Foscore Development Training Center, Nairobi
||Aug 22 - 26 Aug, 2022
|Foscore Development Training Center, Nairobi, Kenya
||14 - 18 Nov, 2022
Registration: 09:00:am - 04:30:am
Jackson Munene +254 712260031
A discount of 20% for 5 or more participants
Foscore Development Center