Learning /Course Objectives
Metrics such as ROI is not just about the investment of money, but also the significant contributions of other resources namely – manpower, material, machinery, method, and minutes (time), deployed to make the organization achieve its goals. Consequently, HR in contemporary time relies on return on investment (ROI) to demonstrate returns on investment for the resources used to provide goods and services.
HR practitioners should demonstrate practical data analysis skills and start unlocking the full potential of HR data. In this course you will develop practical and in-demand skills required to implement data-driven HR practices throughout the organization. Senior Management expects HR Practitioner to justify the tangible and intangible return on the investment of all the resources as well as manifest the ability to present this information in a format and language that facilitates quick decision making.
- Module 1: Introduction to HR Analytics
- Module 2: Skills and Competencies in Analytics
- Module 3: HR data in decision making
- Module 4: Aligning HR strategies to corporate goals
- Module 5: Linking Human Resources to ROI
- Module 6: Defining measurement criteria (effectiveness, efficiency, feasibility, suitability)
- Module 7: Performance measurement strategies: HR Metrics
- Module 8: Establishing Analytical Framework
- Module 9: Presentation Format
- Module 10: Building the Business Case
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify the roles of HR as change agent, strategic partner, employee champion and administrative expert.
- Use the basics of HR data to show how HR adds value through analytics
- List the characteristics of high-quality HR data and relationship to corporate goals
- Know how to find and collect relevant data, within and outside the organization.
- Carry out common analysis using simple analytical techniques
- Recognise some mistakes to avoid when interpreting data, or when assessing reports and interpretations offered by others.
- Apply HR metrics and analytics to demonstrate the contribution of HR to the business
- Complete action plan for implementing metrics and analytic