Strategic Planning Specialist explores the factors that drive strategic success and failure, and how to harness them for personal and career success. It is designed for those who are not directly involved in strategy formation, but who wish to understand how strategy impacts the success of their company, and how to apply and lead strategic thinking within their own team. It provides a perspective and vocabulary for strategic decision-making that enables participants to understand and support the strategic direction of their organisation, and at the same time enhance their own career success.
Participants will learn:
- The principles of successful strategic thinking and action
- The principal models of strategic theory and the history of strategic thinking
- How to identify strategic moves by competitors
- How to contribute to strategic success in daily actions
- Why and how their own organisation undertakes strategic change
- How to apply strategic thinking to their own job and that of their team