The learning objectives of Essentials of Sales Administration Course are as follows. The breakdown of the training is as follows:
Preparation of Sales Documentation
- Processing of orders
- Processing invoices for sales transactions
- Checking prices and sales agreements
- Records of monthly sales
Monitoring On-going Sales Orders
- Answering clients sales queries
- Essence of up-to-date product knowledge
- Promptness of response.
Selling Skills Primer
- Constant and full awareness of the tough and competitive marketplace
- Demonstrate willingness to help the customer
- Excellent product knowledge
- Generating clients leads
- Creative social media marketing to build relationships
- Weekly, Monthly, Annual sales reports
- Outlet stocks position reports
- Analysis of sales targets, sales sharing and results
- Customer preferences analysis
- Interfacing among Field Sales, Accounts, Production and Distribution
- Customer database management
- Payments policy monitoring for cheque, cash and credit
- Data collection and Data Analysis
- Estimation of Total Market Demand
- Estimation of Company Products Demand.
Pursuit of overdue payments
- The Dynamics of Credit Sales
- The Pros and Cons of Credit Sales
- Invoicing and Documentation
- Credit Collection Drives.
Business Communication Skills
- Phone etiquette
- Questioning techniques that encourage the customer to give more information
- Warm and friendly disposition
- Follow up calls
- Emails styles and etiquette
- Weeding out timewasters
- Care in disclosing sensitive information.
Note: Available as Classroom Training as Well as Online Training
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
||Oct 12 - 14 Oct, 2022
Registration: 09:00:am - 03:30:am
MR ABIODUN TOKI 08033019120
3 – 4 Candidates: 5%
5 or more Candidates: 10%.