Business leaders need to make decisions, some of which have profound implications for the present success and future growth of their businesses. Good workforce analytics can help companies make better business decisions that can help secure and expand desired goals.
HR leaders’ ability to think strategically about people data and analytics will help them capture and keep the attention of senior leadership, and will support more informed, evidence-based decision making in realms that extend well beyond the primary remit of HR.
Participants will take a strategic view of their respective organization's use of HR data, design a plan for collecting, analysing, presenting and utilizing HR Data and review the pitfalls to avoid when interpreting data or assessing reports and interpretations presented by others. Participants will learn how to communicate outcomes of analytics in a compelling manner to help business make smarter decisions that drive business success.
Be heading the implementation of data-driven HR practices throughout your organization and become the most important link between HR and ‘the business’. By determining the impact of people related decisions and policies you show business leaders which levers they need to pull in order to boost business performance.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Describe the role Human Capital Analytics play in evaluating an organization’s performance
- Utilize the HR and Workforce Analytics to better link human capital results and activities to business objectives
- Design a plan for gathering data and implementing HR analytics in your organization
- Determine what should be measured to gauge whether HR is helping the company deliver on goals
- Analyse data from an advanced perspective and determine which analytic technique to apply based on the business context
- Develop an action plan for using and communicating metrics to the business for the purposes of performance improvement and/or meeting business objectives
- Module 1: The Business Case for Analytics- What is Analytics? Why is it important?
- Module 2: Human Capital Analytics and the Employee Life Cycle: Sources of Value
- Module 3: How HR analytics enables better decision making impacting the future of businesses
- Module 4: Workforce segmentation and finding critical job roles
- Module 5: How to measure productivity improvement and financial return on investment (ROI)
- Module 6: Metrics and Measurements: differentiating good, important and critical metrics
- Module 7: Linking HR data and analytics to organization’s objectives
- Module 8: Data Analyses and Data Visualization
- Module 9: Identifying and presenting business-critical analytics of interest to your CEO
- Module 10: Apply Analytics for Driving Organizational Development and Strategy.