There are Teams, and there are High Performing Teams - what is the difference? What does a High Performing Team Look Like? How do I build a High Performing Team? And how do I lead one?
If these are some questions on your mind, why not join this program to strengthen your ability to transform your team into a higher performing one - a team that delivers high impact results continuously and consistently, thus becoming a high performing Leader yourself?
- Definitions: What is a Team? What is a High Performing Team? What makes the difference?
- Team Formation Stages
- High Performing Teams – Theories and Model(s)
- Understanding Team Dynamics
- Diversity and Inclusion (D and I) in Teams
- Creating a Team Charter
- The TRUST Equation
- Effective Communication for Team Success
- Rewards for Team Performance
- Handling Difficult Conversations
- Driving High Performance Outcomes - The Role of Leadership
At the end of the program, participants should be able to:
- define a Team vs. a High Performing Team
- describe what differentiates a High Performing Team – the ‘x-Factor’
- describe/explain the elements of a Team Charter, and write one
- gain an appreciation of team dynamics and the importance of building TRUST
- demonstrate understanding of the importance and impact of diversity and Inclusion (DandI) in achieving high performance outcomes from teams
- strengthen own ability to effectively lead and/or be a valued member of a high performing team
- derive higher levels of individual and team performance using different types of rewards
- better handle difficult conversations
- be well equipped with knowledge and understanding of own role as a Leader (and follower) in achieving high levels of performance with teams