In today’s fast moving world, many managers and supervisors are expected to deal with human resources issues. They may be asked to take part in developing job descriptions, take part in job interviews or take responsibility for discipline. The five day course will introduce managers to human resourse concepts. We will walk participants through the hiring process from performing a skill inventory to conducting the interview, discuss orientation and cover post hiring issues such as diversity, discipline and compensation.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Discuss current issues in the human resource field and the changing roles of supervisors and managers in terms of HR function.
- Write job specifications and indentify core-competencies.
- Apply methods of finding, selecting and keeping the best people using behavioural description interview techniques.
- Get new employees off to new start.
- Understand compensation and benefits.
- Maintain healthy employee relations.
- Make performance appraisal a cooperative process.
|Captain House 4th Floor 34 Aje Road, Sabo Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
||Aug 19 - 23 Aug, 2019
Registration: 10:00:am - 11:00:am
Class Session: 10:00:am - 04:00:am
|NGN 160,000.00 + 8,000.00 (VAT)||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
|USD 650.00 + 32.50 (VAT)||(Pyable in advance or on arrival)|
Michael Oladunjoye 08033076702
10% Discount for more than 2 participants
MICHAEL OLADUNJOYE AND FACULTY