This course Strategic Brand Management Course Success with Product Management delivers five broad competencies:
- Ability to develop marketing strategy to guide the plan for different brands in the company.
- Ability to manage the performance of the company’s brands.
- Ability to communicate and promote the brands successfully to the different customer segments.
- Ability to monitor the profitability of each product category.
- Ability to identify new market needs which brand innovation can meet.
What a Brand is
Brands and Products – the Total Product Concept
- the core product
- the expected product
- the augmented product
- the potential - Brand Perception
Why are Some Brands Regularly More Successful than Others?
- What strong brands have in common
- Elements of a brand identity
- What makes a brand great?
The First Principle: Your CEO's Challenges
- Your Own P and L Challenges
- Positioning Your Brand
- Positioning the brand for the Head
- Positioning the brand for the Heart
- Finding and choosing the right market segment(s) to serve
- Brands Pricing Power Matrix
- Take Advantage of Every Opportunity
- Deciding Brand Activities
- The Three Battle Areas for Brand Leadership
- Market Battle Decisions
- Brand Strategy Canvas
- Brand Managers Responsibilities
- Sales revenue responsibilities
- Marketing budgets
- Profit responsibilities.
A Compendium of Branding Terminologies
- Brand Essence
- Brand Planning
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Domain
- Brand Value
- Brand Personality
- Brand Assets
- Strategic Brand Planning
- The 5-Forces Model for Brand Managers
- Comparative prominence of rival brands
- Competence of rival companies
- Bargaining power of customers: channels and consumers
- Substitute products
- Threat of other brands share of pocket.
- The Battle for Market Leadership
- Mind share
- Market share
- Segment thinking - the STP model
- Product Managers Planning Focus
- Making each product become a stronger brand
- Differentiating the brand from what competing brands offer
- Making one’s brands special for each different customer and consumer categories
- Keeping the customers loyal for a long period
- Reducing the cost of getting new customers
- Measuring the payback from advertising, sales promotion, and public relations.
- The Seven Steps of a Brand Plan
- External analysis
- Internal analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Brand strategy
- Operational plan
- Brand Building Blocks
- The value propositions
- The relationship management
- The mental imagery – emotional perception.
- Rules of Competition and Market Strategy
- Sequence and time of actions
- Committing resources
- Seizing the initiative
- Out-performing competition
- Brand Profitability.
- Brand Marketing
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
||Dec 10 - 13 Dec, 2019
Registration: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
MR ABIODUN TOKI 08033019120
3 – 4 Candidates: 5%
5 or more Candidates: 10%.