Course Contents Modeling for Financial Reporting and Analysis Training is as follows
- Financial Report Consolidation
- Preparation of Financial Statement
- Trial balance
- Profit and Loss - Statement of Comprehensive Income (SCI).
- Balance Sheet – Statement of Financial Position (SFP)
- Cashflow Statement
- Depreciation Schedule
- Business Performance Appraisal using;
- Ratio analysis
- Vertical analysis (Common Sizing).
- Horizontal analysis (Cross - Sectional)
- Financial Sustainability.
- Rating of entity into “Sound” (A), Satisfactory(B), Marginal(C), Unsound (F) using Quantitative Factors.
- Non-Quantitative Factors
- Building Sensitivity analysis and Scenarios into Models
- Introduction and Application of Macro to enhance the Model.
- Application of Policy Analysis and Formulation.
Note: (Participants Must Be with Their Computers)
Note: Available as Classroom Training as Well as Online Training
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Anthony Police, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village
||Oct 19 - 23 Oct, 2020
MR ABIODUN TOKI 08033019120
3 – 4 Candidates: 5%
5 or more Candidates: 10%.