Course Contents Modeling for Financial Analysis and Reporting Training is as follows
- Financial Report Consolidation
- Preparation of Financial Statement
- Trial balance
- Profit and Loss - Statement of Comprehensive Income (SCI).
- Balance Sheet – Statement of Financial Position (SFP)
- Cashflow Statement
- Depreciation Schedule
- Business Performance Appraisal using;
- Ratio analysis
- Vertical analysis (Common Sizing).
- Horizontal Analysis (Cross - Sectional)
- Financial Sustainability
- Rating of Entity into “Sound” (A), Satisfactory(B), Marginal(C), Usound (F) using Quantitative Factors.
- Non-Quantitative Factors
- Building Sensitivity Analysis and Scenarios into Models
- Introduction and Application of Macro to enhance the Model - part 1.
- Introduction and Application of Macro to enhance the Model - part 2
- Application of Policy Analysis and Formulation.
||Oct 11 - 15 Oct, 2021
Registration: 09:00:am - 03:00:am
MR ABIODUN TOKI 08033019120
Discount of 3 – 4 participants: 5% discount
Discount of 5 or more participants: 10% discount