This program has been designed to provide the participants with a broad view and understanding of financial budgeting for enterprises. A discussion of financial statements is a must when considering the creation or analysis of financial budgets.
Also, an understanding of how costs behave and how they can be derived and allocated to the various aspects of the business units is also an important part of preparing budgets.
- Understanding of how to prepare budgets
- Ability to analyse budgets using various methods
- Improved ability to forecast revenues and costs
- Understanding of the key elements of financial statements
- Ability to prepare a complete master budget
Certified Budget Analyst Certification
The International Academy of Business and Financial Management™ is one of the world’s fastest growing professional associations with more than 200,000 members, associates and affiliates in 145 countries. IABFM™ hosts and organizes certification training worldwide and offers exclusive board designations to candidates who meet the highest professional standards and assessment criteria.
The IABFM is credited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) the International Standards setting authority