Every logistics system requires warehousing as a link between the customer and the producer. Warehousing ensures a good relationship between customer and producer through efficient customer services where the customer can obtain products at an affordable price. Over the years warehousing has become a big aspect of organizational operations. This course seeks to explain the concept of warehouse management and help participants develop skills in running warehouses.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the process of designing procedure of a warehouse
- Determine methods of improving warehouse methods
- Identify methods of eliminating wasteful costs
- Determine profits gained with better customer services
- Facilitate internal productivity
Who Should Attend?
This course targets warehouse managers, stock professionals, warehouse supervisors, distribution professionals, and non-warehouse operating personnel who want to learn about warehouse management.
- Function of a warehouse
- Classification of products
- Options of layout of a warehouse
- Equipment’s and techniques used in a warehouse
- Warehouse health and safety
- Warehouse costs and productivity
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs