Agribusiness and Enterprise development is a course oriented towards imparting knowledge about different activities, economic concepts and tools related understanding agriculture as a business. The course modules: Economics of Production, Agriculture as a business, Micro-enterprise Development and Management, Financial planning, Principles of Business Management and Marketing, Entrepreneurship Development and Networking.
Agriculture as a business
- Economic approaches and business strategies in agribusiness and enterprise development
- Understand the nature, importance, and role of agribusiness firms in the domestic and the international markets in which farmers compete
- Economic principles related to agriculture and agribusiness
- Developing agribusiness plans
Who should attend?
National governments, UN partners and NGOs, Agriculture Extension (Agricultural extension officers, senior agricultural officials and policy makers) working with communities, in governments, funding agencies, Research organizations
- Agribusiness system, food and Fibber industry
- Agribusiness and entrepreneurship development
- Understanding Consumer
- Business Behavior And Market Equilibrium
- Macroeconomics and Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Policy and the Role of the Government in Agribusiness Development
- International Agricultural Trade and
- Marketing Management in the Agriculture
- Cooperative Society of the system cooperative society development
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- Course duration is flexible, and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
|Foscore Development Center, Nairobi, Kenya
||Nov 18 - 22 Nov, 2019
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:30:am
Jackson Munene +254 712260031
A discount of 10% to 50% for a group of more than two
Foscore Development Center