This course is to introduce first level managers to office and business management by making them
- Understand their roles within the changes that do affect business
- Get clear the management styles that can affect their success
- Develop the right competencies in the work environment, with their boss and with peers and subordinates
- Maintain necessary discipline at work
- Know how their career can grow.
- What Management is, What Process is.
- Who is a manager?
- Levels of Management
- First Line Skills
- Middle Line Skills
- Top Line Skills
- The Challenges Facing the 21st Century Manager.
- Determining the Vision, Mission and Positioning of a business
- Result-based leadership – influencing others
- Talent development – for self and others
- Execution – getting things done
- Making decisions and solving problems
- Personal effectiveness – the 80:20 rule
- Performing for profit – attention to cash flow.
- Customer service orientation
- Understanding change – getting outdated things out
- Managerial competencies and proficiency assessments
- Competencies of Tomorrow’s Managers
- Team Leaders
- Internal Consultants
- Great Communicator
- Team player
- Technology master
- Problem solver
- Change maker
- The 21st century leader.
Note: Available as Classroom Training as Well as Online Training
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
||Nov 24 - 26 Nov, 2021
Registration: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
MR ABIODUN TOKI 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.