MCE's 5-Day Mini MBA is an intensive, hands-on and practical programme. You practice what you learn every day. The programme uses a powerful “Business Simulation” throughout the week. The simulation covers 5 years in a company and the objective is to maximize profitability and ROCE over the strategic 5-year period.
Remember you will need to take your laptop with you to the programme and be prepared for an intensive management workout!
During the week, the programme focuses on the following 5 key areas:
- Leadership Development – key competences, building self-awareness, leading others and the organization through change. This also includes self-profiling, daily reflection and feedback from the facilitators and peers to develop emotional intelligence
- Strategy – building a strategy (the changing world and its impact, internal analysis, differentiation etc), and strategy execution (organizational and individual)
- Finance – the fundamentals that underpin business success including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow and Investment decision-making
- Marketing and Sales– knowing the customer (needs and segmentation) and achieving success with the customer (targeting, Customer Value Proposition, sales etc)
- Supply Chain – its importance in delivering the Customer Value Proposition
Day 1 – Leadership
- Key leadership competences, self-profiling, reflection and feedback from facilitator and peers.
Day 2 – Strategy and Marketing
- Building and Executing Strategy—Learn the fundamentals of marketing and sales that underpin business success.
Day 3 – Marketing, Supply Chain and Business Models
Day 4 – Financial Statements and Analysis Investment Appraisal
Day 5 – Strategy Execution and Consolidation