Tax, a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits, or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions.
One generally accepted objective of business organisations is increase in profitability and efficiency. To achieve this objective, companies carry on their business operations with a view to optimising both their operating and distributable profits. Sometimes, this objective can conflict with the interest of other stakeholders: government and the taxpayers
In order to achieve business efficiency, minimize tax expenses and exposures, individual(s) or Company should engage in tax planning activities.
Who Should Attend?
This course has been designed for CEOs, CFOs, Entrepreneurs, Accountants, Sales Executives, Internal Auditors, etc.
Benefits of Attending
- Broaden knowledge on tax planning
- Understanding strategies for dealing with taxes
- Taking advantages of tax credits
- How to take advantages of tax planning opportunities
- Business Process and Bookkeeping
- Different types of Taxes
- Tax incentives
- Tax Strategies
- Tax Avoidance
- Tax Evasion
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Penalties for Non-compliance