Workplace safety is a legal obligation for all organizations. The occupational Health and safety act of of1970 led to further safety requirements in different industries. OSHA is a federal agency that oversees employee safety on a federal level, but there may be tighter state legislation. It is essential every company understand safety legislation along with roles and responsibilities the legislation requires. This 5-day course will expose participants too understanding these legislations which will help them to create and implement an effective workplace safety plan.
At the end of the 5-day course, participants should be able to:
- Know the basic legislation that protects employee safety
- Outline some of the roles and duties in workplace safety.
- Explore what safety plan needs.
- Develop Health and safety policy for management approval
- Develop site hazard assessment, analysis and control
- Know how to protect employees who report violations from retaliation
- Know how to protect employees from hazards using various safety methods
- Know how to keep various safety records to meet regulatory requirements,
- Know how to go about accident investigation and reporting.
- Develop a framework for emergency preparedness and rescue operations
For Whom. This course is designed t for those in the oil, engineering, manufacturing and construction, Ministry and parastatal safety officers who see functions include safety. CEO and Managing Directors of companies who wants to be knowledgeable about safety plan.
|Captain House 4th Floor, 34 Aje Road Sabo Yaba Lagos Nigeria
||Jun 22 - 26 Jun, 2020
Registration: 10:00:am - 04:00:am
|NGN 160,000.00 + 8,000.00 (VAT)||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
|USD 650.00 + 32.50 (VAT)||(Pyable in advance or on arrival)|
Michael Oladunjoye 08033076702
10 Discount for more than 2 participants
MICHAEL OLADUNJOYE AND FACULTY