Every business unit, technology or part of it is developed for the achievement of a business objective and to ultimately enhance the end user's experience. To this effect, traditional Quality Assurance has evolved to make way for Business Process Assurance (BPA). While Quality Assurance (QA) considers the micro view, BPA has come to consider the macro view, wherein the effects of a change/modification are tested through to the end user's experience.
Our Business Process Assurance training lends itself very easily to be tailored to fit any of the development methodologies that one chooses to follow. What matters is implementing the principle in spirit which is - all individuals regardless of their role, should have one and only one aim in mind that is of delivering the business process experience exactly the way the business stakeholders have envisaged it.
- Overview of Business Process Assurance
- Business Process Test Planning,
- End-to-end Business Process Test (BPT)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Quality System Design
- Quality System Management
- What is Business Process Re-engineering (BPR)?
- Why Business Process Re-engineering?
- Principles and Methodologies of BPR
- Issues and Challenges in BPR
||Dec 03 - 06 Dec, 2020
|NGN 195,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount