This thought-provoking Driver Theory Workshop provides an ideal opportunity for employees to ensure that all those who drive for work purposes understand the principles of defensive driving. By concentrating on the theory that underpins competent driving on today's roads this workshop provides a cost-effective means to improve the driving abilities of all employees.
The course uses hard hitting film clips and interactive activities to encourage the development of a positive attitude to driving whilst generating an understanding of how personal factors can affect.
This driver development module which provides an overview of the reality of occupational road risk and how to manage it. Each module covers:
- Stress and time conflicts
- Fit to drive
- Vehicle checks
- Winter weather
- Summer weather
- Driving abroad
- Eco driving
- Speed awareness
- How to manage hazards
- Responsible? Avoidable?
- This course is ideal for anybody who drives for work purposes especially those who have been identified as medium risk following a risk assessment.
- It is aimed at all those who drive a car or light goods vehicle for work purposes.
- This workshop aims to ensure that all those who drive for work understand the principles of defensive driving.
- Delegates should develop a positive attitude to driving and gain an understanding of how personal factors can affect performance.
- The course begins with a driver development module. Managers are then able to select from 14 different modules, enabling them to tailor the course to their exact requirements.
- Five modules are chosen for a half-day session; 10 modules are chosen for a full-day session.
- This course is available in your organisation at a date and time to suit. Prices are dependent on your location and the number of delegates. Please contact us for a tailored quotation and to check availability.
- Cost effective – can train up to 15 drivers in one session
- Tailor the course content to suit the exact needs of your drivers
- Reduced accident and fuel costs
- Improve employees' driving skills
- Employee down time is reduced as the course is delivered on your own premises
- You must inform us prior to booking if you want this option. Driver licence details will be required in advance.
||Nov 17 - 19 Nov, 2020
|NGN 80,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount