When an organization decide to pay vendors and their employees late, Accounts Payable A/P can destroy critical vendor and labour relationships, costing the firm more than just money. Participants will be exposed to how A/P which is regarded as a cost centre can be turned into a profit centre while optimizing working capital usage. Similarly making credit sales and services without turning them into cash within expected payment period can make an organization go bankrupt. Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) management can make your business cash flow run smoothly if managed optimally. The participants will learn the various techniques in managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Debt management.
At the end of the 5-day course, participants should be able to:
- Define Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable and Debt management.
- Know the importance of use Accounts payable to improve cash flow management
- Know the importance of the use of Accounts Receivable to increase sales and profitability
- Know how to simplify your Account Payable and Account Receivable process
- Know how to transform a cost centre as Accounts payable to a profit centre
Understand how to use dynamic discounting optimally
- Know how to design for management or board approval credit policy
- Understand the psychology of your customers/ client for decision making
- Determine the ability of your debtors to continually meet their obligations
- Assess when to suspend credit, extend credit or cancel credit.
- Know how to collect Debt without firing a shot.
|Goldstead Learning Centre. Plot 6 Alhaji Idowu Street, off Oke Street , Close to Shobo Bus Stop Akowonjo Lagos
||Dec 20 - 24 Dec, 2021
Registration: 10:00:am - 16:00:pm
|NGN 160,000.00||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
|USD 650.00||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
Michael Oladunjoye 08033076702
10% Discount for more than 2 participants
MICHAEL OLADUNJOYE AND FACULTY