Events managers are responsible for organising and running all kinds of events like seminars, exhibitions, workshops, weddings, conferences, parties, concerts, product launches and even press conferences.
Every event depends on the event manger to succeed. They find venues, liaise with clients and suppliers, find sponsors, coordinate marketing and promotion of events, and draw up programme of the day. It is hard work and great fun.
This CeProd’s Professional Certificate in Events Management is a programme aimed at people interested in or already working in a event management environment.
Our ideal candidates will have plans and ambitions to help grow new or existing events.
It is a hands-on, innovative and dynamic programme that focuses on the strategic elements of event management, legal and financial elements of events, marketing, people management, promotion and sponsorships for events.
Graduates from the course will leave CeProd with a very clear understanding of the essential features of developing, planning, executing, financing and promoting events of various kinds in new sectors and locations.
During the programme each student will experience different areas of event management roles and projects.
You can choose to have your classes on classroom / online or project based/online.
Key Modules to be covered in this Professional Certificate in Event Management include:
- Profiles of successful and unsuccessful Events
- Concept Development and Revenue Generation in Event Management
- People Management
- Strategic Planning and Evaluation in Event Management
- Essential Elements of Marketing
- Sponsorship Management in Event Management
- Logistics and Project Management in Event Management
- Finance and Budgeting
- Risk Management
- Event Management Documentation and Communication
- Legal elements of Event Management
- Digital Marketing