There is a direct correlation between the effectiveness of personal assistant and their boss productivity and effectiveness. An effective personal Assistant will impact positively on the job of the boss All personal Assistants work to make life easier for their boss. This require personal assistant to be adaptable. While you should never work in an unsafe environment, it is imperative that you adapt your communication and work style, needs and responsibilities of your boss. This will ensure you have a productive and amiable work relationship. This 5-day course will expose participants to understanding how to work with different bosses through the understanding of the different management styles, communication styles, approach to allowable initiates and many more,
At the end of the 5-day course, participants should be able to:
- Know the different management styles.
- Know how to adjust to the boss management style
- Explore ways to anticipate your boss needs.
- Learn when you must use your initiative
- Know essentials office management skills
- Explore ways to improve social and emotional intelligence
- Explore methods of dealing with difficult people
- Know how to use time management effectively
- Know confidentiality guidelines
For Whom This course is designed t for those in the oil, engineering, manufacturing and construction, Ministry and MDA’S Executives and personal Assistants, secretaries who see functions include making. CEO and Managing Directors of companies easier. Those who wants to be knowledgeable about Executive and personal Assistant roles
|Captain House, 4th Floor, 34 Aje Road, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos Nigeria.
||Sep 23 - 27 Sep, 2019
Registration: 10:00:am - 04:00:am
|NGN 160,000.00 + 8,000.00 (VAT)||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
|USD 650.00 + 32.50 (VAT)||(Pyable in advance or on arrival)|
Michael Oladunjoye 08033076702
10% dISCOUNT FOR MORE THAN 2 PARTICIPANTS
MICHAEL OLADUNJOYE AND FACULTY