Have you come across individuals who are incredibly bright and yet cannot pull their life together? We have seen very intelligent workers who do not seem to get ahead in the organization. As we are familiar with them, we know that they have a superior intelligence level, but that does not seem to be enough for success. We may describe reasons for their failures, but these reasons have nothing to do with intelligence.
This means that standard intelligence alone is not enough to predict a person’s performance. Scientists have discovered that there’s another type of intelligence – called Emotional Intelligence – which is not related to standard intellectual intelligence. Through practical exercises, participatory approaches and interactive presentations, this workshop will help you discover what Emotional Intelligence is, how you can discover what your own EI is and how, by understanding your own emotions and those of others, you can take your leadership and management skills to a higher level.
After attending this program, participants will learn about:
- The importance of Emotional Intelligence in your life
- The importance of understanding emotions in the workplace
- How to use your emotions to get more productive
- Identifying traits that damage your ability to connect with others
- How to positively influence others in the workplace
- How to welcome negative feedback and benefit from it
- How to benefit from EI in better interacting with and managing others
Who Should Attend?
This unique program can be beneficial for anyone who works and interacts with others – on a personal or professional level – and wants to have a better understanding and control of their own and others’ emotions in order to be more successful – personally and professionally.
Day 1: Importance of Emotional Intelligence
- Why is EQ so important?
- Skills needed for EQ communication
- Practicing emotional honesty
- How to express one’s own emotions
- Identifying personal barriers to communicating with others
- Flexibility in dealing with other personality styles
Day 2: Building Emotional Fitness
- Using your left and right brain
- Mental adaptability to handling problems
- Raising your emotional intelligence
- Conflict resolution with EQ
- Handling pressure with EQ
- Balancing work and personal life
Day 3: Take Charge of your Emotional Energy
- How stress cripple’s effective communication
- Common stress response patterns
- Managing stress and adversity
- Using emotionally intelligent body language
- Strategies for human performance enhancement
Day 4: Managing Emotional Feedback
- Controlling emotional impulses
- Practical ways to build emotional connection
- Taking responsibility for your emotions
- Listening openly and sending convincing messages
- Inspiring and guiding individuals and teams
- Creating synergy in teams
Day 5: Practicing High EQ Leadership
- Leading with empathy
- Authentic leadership
- Ways to build trust
- Expanding your circle of trust
- Constructive discontent
- Developing your personal action plan
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.