The course is suitable for individuals and professionals who want to learn about debt control and management of debt within their businesses. The course elaborates the steps to be taken when handling overdue invoice customers.
- Understand collection of overdue customer invoices
- Understand Debtor Ledger Questionnaire to evaluate office procedures and identify gaps in the systems
- Develop strategies to reduce current customer debt
- Contact customers using overdue invoice strategies
- Use a phone script when handling an overdue invoice customer and have all the answers to questions that might be asked
Who Should Attend?
This course targets professionals in the administrative, business and finance sector who are responsible for the management of credit accounts and ensuring the efficient management of debt.
- Introduction to credit control and debt management
- Cost of running a ledger
- Labour costs
- Bad debts costs
- Evaluation of business procedures
- Business procedure inefficiencies
- Procedures for credit control
- Procedures and policies
- Ledger currencies
- Activities on debt collection
- Payments, complaints and reports
- Strategies of overdue
- Customer excuses
- Phone call preparations
- Phone call script
- Problems of cash flows
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate