This course is tailored in a step by step approach aimed at equipping candidates to understand how to behaviour any investment and make a proper investment decisions. The program will cover various investment techniques including value functions and portfolio tools such as optimization techniques (Linear Programming).
This programme will enable the participants:
- To understand various techniques needed to appraise any investment
- Build various investment models
- Analyze loans and know if their cash flows will be able to repay the loans.
The participants will be able to
- compute various debt securities
- know the most profitable investment from several portfolios.
Investment Analysis Appraisal Techniques
- (FV) Future Value of an Investment
- (PV) Present Value of an Investment
- (NPR) Number of a period of an Investment
- (Schedule) Future value of an initial principal
- (IPMT) Interest payment in an annuity model
- (IRR) Internal rate of return for a series of cash flows
- (NPV) Net present value
- (PMT) Loan payment based on annuity
- (PPMT) Periodic principal payment of the loan
Payback Period Model
- (MIRR) Modified internal rate of return
- (XIRR) Internal rate of return for a schedule of cash flows
- (XNPV) Net present value for a schedule of cash flows
Securities (Accrint) Accrued interest for a security that pays periodic interest
- (Accrintm) Returns the accrued interest for a security that pays interest at maturity
- (Disc) Returns the discount rate for security.
- (Integrate) Returns the interest rate for a fully invested security.
- (Duration) Returns the modified Macauley duration with an assumed par value of N100
- (Oddfprice) Returns the price per N100 face value of security having an odd(short or long) first period.
- (Oddlprice) Returns the price per N100 face value of security having an odd(short or long) last period.
- (Oddfyield) Returns the yield of a security that has an odd (short or long) first coupon period.
- (Oddlyield) Returns the yield of a security that has an odd (short or long) last coupon period.
- (Price) Returns the price per N100 face value of a security that pays periodic interest.
- (Price mat) Returns the price per N100 face value of a security that pays interest at maturity.tt
- (Received) Returns the amount received at maturity for a fully invested security
- Returns the bond equivalent yield for a treasury bill
- (Tbillprice) Returns the per N100 face value for a treasury bill
- (Yield) Returns the yield on a security that pays periodic interest.
- (Frequency) Computes the number of coupon payments per year
- (Yielddisc) Returns the annual yield for a discounted security
- (Yield mat) Returns the annual yield for a security that pays interest at maturity.
- Elements of Optimization Models
- Linear Programming
- Margin Maximization
- Building Sensitivity analysis and Scenarios into Models
- Strategy Session: Application of Policy Analysis and Formulation.
Note: Available as Classroom Training as Well as Online Training
|5/7 Alade Lawal street off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos
||Aug 23 - 26 Aug, 2022
|5/7 Alade Lawal street off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
||01 - 04 Nov, 2022
Registration: 09:00:am - 03:30:am
MR ABIODUN TOKI 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.