The programme Customer Care Essentials focuses on the organisation’s employees attaining:
- excellent responsiveness in serving customers
- good service ethics
- creativity that can lead to new service advancements
- effective management of tough customers
- strong branding for the organization.
Broad Competencies Addressed
- Ability to focus on service standards and improve on them.
- Ability to identify non-existing but desired standards in order to improve service processes.
- Ability to proactively manage customer complaints.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to identify creative service approaches that customers may desire.
- Ability to proactively manage customer complaints or problems that may arise.
- Ability to solve inevitable problems and recover service if service problems arise.
What is the Organization About?
- Goals- one year, two years and five years.
- Customer Care – old order, new order
- The “Moments of Truth” – an analysis of the interface between company employees and the customer:
- Things which matter most
- Things which matter least.
- Internal network of responsibilities to deliver service:
- right people
- right attitude.
Preparing for Customer Interaction:
- Common Customer Queries
- Receiving and greeting Customers
- Using the right words
- Body language
- Steps to checking understanding - customers need to know they are understood:
- Two-way communication in service delivery
- ï‚§ Listening
- ï‚§ Checking Understanding
- ï‚§ Responding
- Identifying internal customers:
- The Drivers
- How each job affects other people’s job
- What or “who” is a team?
- Working as a service delivery team.
- Technical solutions - not always the whole answer to customer’s needs or desires:
- Integrated solutions.
Personal Attitude to Customer Service:
- Emotional energy
- Rate of Psychological relationship
- Everyone as Favourites
- Power of Understatement
- Service recovery techniques:
- Service delivery lapses
- People centredness
- Continuous improvement:
- Skills improvement
- Changing attitudes
- Red tape issues
- Waiting in line issues
- Forms and documents issues
- Information issues
- Create a “one-stop” centre.
- Simple profit model:
- satisfied employees
- satisfied customers
- increasing profit.
Note: Available as Classroom Training as Well as Online Training
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
||Sep 02 - 04 Sep, 2020
MR ABIODUN TOKI 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.