A sequence of short and unexpected events that create an emergency can happen at any time to individuals, business, group, society, or even the government. Dealing with such sudden events which disturbs the stakeholders such as employees, organization, as well as external clients is what is referred to as Crisis Management.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify as well as diagnose the emergence of different types of crisis
- Develop the communication processes to handle different crises
- Mitigate different crises through principles and processes
- Determine and, if needed, develop the media that can be effective
- Analyze the results achieved through crisis communication management.
- Defining a Crisis
- Usual Ways Crises Evolve
- Various Types of Crisis
- Diagnosing a Specific Crisis
- Profiling the Dramatis Persona
- Locating or accepting responsibility
- Responding quickly
- Communication in a Crisis Situation
- Coordinating and cooperating with others
- Maintaining credibility
- Business Specific Crisis
- Usual sources of business crisis
- Pre-crisis phases
- Crisis management plan
- Crisis management team
- Management of Crisis Victims.
- Devising the Crisis Management Processes
- Standard Operating Decisions
- Communications in Crisis Management
- The spokesperson role
- Professional expectations
- Trust and credibility dimension
- Media Management Challenges
- Controlling the outputs
- Assessing the outcomes
- Dynamic use of the social media
- How to measure your results in a crisis
- Measuring effects
- Measuring outcomes
- Continuous monitoring
- Repairing the Reputation
- Crises Prevention Plans.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
||Oct 17 - 18 Oct, 2019
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
MR ABIODUN TOKI 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.