This programme can run as an online or classroom training (Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue and Fee)
• To expose the participants to the Techniques of Assets Maintenance Management.
• To enable the participants know what constitutes Fixed Assets identification and valuation.
• To train the participants in the keeping of the Assets Register through the Pastel Fixed Asset Software in order to generate information for management for Effective Fixed Assets Maintenance.
• Defining an Asset
• What is Fixed Asset
• Composition of Fixed Assets
• Fixed Assets Costing
• Financing Fixed Assets/Procurement
• Assets Valuation Methods.
• Assets Maintenance Management
- Computerised Maintenance System
- Fixed Assets Maintenance Software
• Deploying QuickBooks as a tool for managing the fixed assets
• Updating Fixed Assets Records in QuickBooks
• Fixed Assets Insurance Policies
- Clarification of Classes of Insurance
- Making Claims.
• Revaluation of Fixed Assets
- Current Market Price
• Keeping Fixed Assets Records, Invoice, Ledgers and Planning Programming and Budgeting Systems (PPBS)
• Indexation of fixed assets
• Authorities for Expenditure - Recurrent and Capital.