Customers, truly, provide the sources of the lifeblood for any business. But truly also, not all customers of any business are created equal. Some require more attention than others. By gaining insights on needs, preferences and behaviours, management of customer experience journeys can be optimized at critical touch points.
This course provides participants with an understanding of the essentials they need to know, the frameworks as well as templates they must have to get off to a great start in Customer Experience Management. They will be exposed to:
• What a Customer Experience Management (CXM) is really about.
• How to design a CXM Strategy.
• The various CXM measures in use and their advantages and disadvantages.
• How to improve the concepts that underpin the CXM.
• Methods to assess how customer centric the organization is and what need to change.
• Understand the implementation process.
• CXM and Relevant Definitions
• CXM Skills of Individuals
- The good and the bad skills
• Corporate CXM Processes
- The Customer Journey
- Analysis of the Touch Points
• CXM Inspirations
• What Should Your Customer Truly Experience:
- Functional and physical outcomes
- Emotional outcomes
- Social outcomes
- Life changing outcomes.
• The Different Customer Categories to Encounter
• CXM Value Drivers - Customer Equity
- Value proposition and customer motivation
- Customer bonding
- Brand strength
• CXM Strategy and Designs
- The Balanced Scorecard approach
- The ten-questions strategy
- CXM strategy metrics
• CXM Process Audit
- Forces working in our favour
- Obstacles we are experiencing
- Achieving continuous improvements
• Customer Centric Culture
- Focused leadership
- Empowering the frontline
- Metrics that matter
- Feedback mechanism
- The SMaC
• Voice of the Customer (VoC) – Employees Feedback
- How engaged are the employees?
• Voice of the Customer (VoC) – Customer Feedback
• Net Promoter Scores (NPS)
- Customer loyalty ladder
- Passive customers
- Detractor customers
- NPS calculations
• CXM Readiness Assessments
• How to Manage CXM Challenges.