Financial Aspects of The Sales and Marketing Process - Finance for Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Learn the relevant language of basic accounts.
- Learn about the financial cause-and-effect of a sale.
- Learn how to make sales more profitable.
- Learn about product pricing.
- Learn about credit policies.
- Learn the implications of discount structure.
The Language of Basic Accounts
- cash flow
- Break-Even Analysis
- Contribution Analysis
- Time value of money
Developing Short-term and Long-term Forecasts
Common conflicts between sales and finance departments
Financial Cause-and-Effect of a Sale
- Credit policies that meet customer demands
- Discount structure
- Efficient invoicing
Your product pricing
- Pricing Power Matrix
- Pricing an expandable product/service
- Pricing a staple product/service
Cost of goods sold
Implications of business capital
- Shareholders’ funds
- Borrowed funds
Implications of Fixed Costs
- Advertising supports
- Sales promotion
- Rents and rates
Implications of Variable Costs
- Limiting costs
- Gross margin
- Trade margins for company and channel partners
- Profit margin
Field Competitive Challenges
- Price competition
- Non price competition
- Marginal analysis for sales management
- Management of accounts receivable
- Uncollectible debt.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, opposite Anthony Police Station, Anthony Village, Lagos, Nigeria
||Oct 28 - 30 Oct, 2019
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:30:am - 04:00:am
MR ABIODUN TOKI 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.