This comprehensive course prepares delegates to receive, inspect, store, process, package and agricultural products in the form of human food consumables, animal or plant food or other industrial products. This course also focuses on the methods for fine tuning the processing of various agricultural produce and new approaches and techniques for crop processing and export.
Who should attend?
Those interested in Agricultural processing and exporting, senior agricultural officials and policy makers
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- Nutrient and industrial properties of various agricultural products
- Logistics and storage procedures
- Chemical and mechanical processing operations
- Packaging, safety and health requirements and related technical
- Business principles on how these products can be exported