By the end of this course "Nurturing Management Skills and Techniques of Engineers Couse" participants would gain valuable insight into the functions of management, team building skills and be able to communicate and work with others to achieve the desired goals. Most importantly the training will expose participants to creative problem solving and decision-making best practices.
This course gives engineers and technical teams the opportunity to make a successful transition from their technical comfort zone to an area that is quite different on many fronts. Such transitions are not always successful, and many engineers end up leaving their posts or the company altogether because they cannot cope with the new job.
- The journey from technical to managerial
- Planning and organizing tools and techniques
- Managing performance
- Working with others
- Building successful teams
- Problem analysis and decision making
Technical managers, supervisors and engineers who need to develop their managerial skills.
- People and performance management
- Team formation and management
- Individual and team motivation
- Managing conflicts
- Effective communication
- Workforce planning and scheduling
- Basic financial knowledge
| Ikeja, Lagos
||Nov 26 - 29 Nov, 2019
Dr.Kola Adekunle 07035367989, 09090014351
Register 3 participants for this course and on the same dates and get 10% discount
Dr Kola AdekunleProf MayungbeFelix Agboola