E-Procurement is the business to business purchase and sale of supplies and services over the Internet. More and more organizations are viewing the application of best practices in e-procurement as being essential skill sets needed by all employees involved in the procurement process. This programme focuses on the development of e-procurement in an organization that then leads onto the management of the complete e-procurement process.
This programme develops how to establish an e-procurement system within an organization that needs to purchase through the Internet. The important stage of managing the process is discussed in some depth. We establish how to provide and measure procurement contributions to the organization so that this critical function and all those in it can be elevated to be a core organization competency.
Traditional Procurement Procedures
- Procurement in the organization
- Strategic sourcing
- Supplier selection
- Supplier evaluation and performance
- Apply performance to procurement decisions
- What is e-procurement
- Pre-requisites for developing an e-procurement system
- Steps in developing an e-procurement system
- The capabilities of e-procurement
- Components of an e-procurement system
- Developing an e-procurement internal customer ordering and approvals system
- Developing an e-quotation preparations system
- Developing an e-quotation evaluation system
- Developing an e-purchase order system
- Developing an e-tendering system
E-Procurement Models and Negotiation
- Avoiding confrontational negotiating
- E-Procurement business models
- Negotiating with an angry person
- New techniques in influencing
- Understanding the other negotiator’s power
- Negotiating pressure points and countermeasures
- Negotiation exercises
- E-procurement workflows
- E-procurement processes
- E-procurement hardware and software
- E-procurement user administration
- E-procurement security
Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|\\\\r\\\\nAlpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Oct 20 - 23 Oct, 2020
|NGN 175,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N175,000.00 (One Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.