HR data analysis training focus on the data side of human resource management. Using appropriate techniques and tools your department will be able to provide decision makers with the insights to make better people decisions. This entry-level training course offers a solid understanding of HR data analytics and through numerous examples provides you with analytical experience. Due to the hands-on approach of this course, you will be able to immediately apply your new skills and insights within your organization.
Using industry tools, such as Excel and Power BI, you will learn how to merge, clean and analyse large datasets. After analysing the data and crunching the numbers with your team you will be translating findings into actionable insights and implementing a data-driven approach to HR. By determining the impact of people related decisions you’ll be able to support decisions and boost business performance.
Who is this training for?
This course is for anyone interested in understanding and analysing HR data to make data-driven recommendations and decisions. This course is for you if you oversee HR analytics or just starting and want to start performing data analytics in HR departments. This course is relevant and appropriate for HR professionals, HR Managers, Data Scientists and Analyst.
What will I learn?
- Understand the importance of data and analytical process for driving organizational decisions
- Use Excel and Power BI to process, combine, clean and analyse HR data
- Calculate appropriate measures – KPIs and ROIs on HR activities
- Identify analytical tools and methods for interpreting, and presenting HR data and support HR decisions
- Have detailed knowledge of every step in the analytics process and be able to manage the HR analytics process from front to back
- Know the most effective way to visualize and present data and translate outcomes into actionable insights
- Generate effective reports and dashboards to communicate data-driven insights to organizational management
- Coach and support other HR professionals in data analysis process
- An overview of HR analytics
- Analytical Techniques and Data in HR
- Analytical process and interpretation of results
- Statistical analysis
- Data analysis in Excel
- Creating dashboards and analytical reports in Excel
- Visualizations and reporting with Power BI