This model is comprised of four important stage processes that is discover, develop, deliver and discipline. The right kind of leadership now and in the future consists of leadership that focuses on the 4 Dimensions. Good leaders need to be able in directing themselves and others, to bring these 4 Dimensions into balance. This course draws on ground-breaking research to provide a framework for a whole new upgrade to the next level of the human operating system and to the next level of leadership development.
The 4-Dimensional Leadership Development training course explains what is needed to be done well in order to be successful in the job of leadership.
The course is designed for experienced and aspiring leaders who want to learn how to manage the competing priorities of their jobs, develop a more responsive and rewarding strategy and has a desire to drive change and take people with them.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Unlock a new level of strategic thinking and its application
- Solve complex problems, lead organizational change and engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Learn how to assess your current level of performance to reveal game-changing dimensions that can create significant competitive advantage
- Draw on insights from neuroscience to create a self-development programme
- Provide a new set of developmental tools to prepare you for leadership in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) business environment
4-Dimensional Leadership Development
- What is 4-Dimensional Leadership Development?
- Understand how to apply the 4 Dimensions of Leadership Development
- Enhance and/or implement vision, mission alignment
- Connect with purpose and establish or synchronize immediate, intermediate and long-term personal and/or professional goals
- Learn how to develop and support motivated, focused, enthusiastic staff
- Enhance relationship and communication skills
- Anticipate your manager’s needs (strategic and financial results)
- Understand what makes your boss tick (and what ticks them off) to get their buy-in
- Know the right way to bring problems to your boss
- Disagreeing in a respectful and productive way
- Putting a bad relationship back on track
- Managing a brand new boss, a manager you don’t meet face to face, an insecure boss, and all-knowing boss, a manager who gives conflicting messages, a ‘hands-off’ boss, a manager who isn’t as smart as you and a manager that’s actually the board of directors
- Clarify best practice and level of authority to choose to give when delegating
- Overcome inhibitions about delegation
- Better delegate/motivate when you have staff with varying degrees of experience/ability
- Build confidence and skills to achieve mutually acceptable outcomes
- Use available resources more effectively to achieve desired results
- Foster motivation and competence in staff
- Monitor and measure staff progress and performance
- Mobilize colleagues, clients and suppliers etc.
- Forge ties with peers to deliver organizational results
- Create a motivational narrative to secure their buy-in and support
- Agree on action plans that benefit all stakeholders involved
- Secure their commitment to continuous improvement and long-term involvement
- Validate and affirm what you already do well
- Individual assessment to improve and enhance leadership capacity
- Deal effectively with specific workplace and/or staff challenges
- Manage internal conflict and “crisis” situations more effectively to reduce stress
- Enhance team building and facilitation skills
- Develop work-life balance
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of theory, group works, discussions and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants