The learning objectives of Strategic Event Management training are as follows
Vibration Theory, Instruments and Measurement, and Diagnosis
Health and Safety Management in the Oil and Gas Industry
This course presents how Strategic Managerial Accounting primarily links the goals of the organization with its analysis of cost accounting as well as its management information systems.
But beyond the cost accounting elements, this Strategic Managerial Accounting course takes a significant view of the business and its competitors for developing and monitoring business strategy.
- Significance of Management Accounting
- Awareness of Competitive Conditions
- Strategies for Improving Business Operations
- Market intelligence and competitor analysis.
- Cost Analysis for Decision Making
- Costing methods
- Comparative production capacity computations
- Economies of scope and scale computations
- Supply chain processes analysis
- Comparative technology deployment
- Setting and auditing the Quality-Cost-Time (QCT) factors of projects.
- Sustainable Cost Analysis
- Management of primary fixed asset base
- Cost control measures
- Supplier relationship analysis and management
- Inventory management
- Economic Value Analysis and management decisions
- Strategic Management Accounting and Net Present Value
- Quantitative analysis of cash flows and the qualitative issues.
- Internal and External Operations Management
- Choice of appropriate business model
- Integrated Measures
- Balanced Scorecard analysis
- Determined focus on critical result areas
- Discipline with key performance indicators
- Control systems to drive strategy.
- Pricing Power Matrix
- Cost Leadership and Product Differentiation Decisions
Critical Processes for Performance Elements
Preparation of Management Reports.
| 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
||Jun 14 - 17 Jun, 2022
Registration: 08:30:am - 03:30:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
3 – 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount