This comprehensive course explores the world of electronic banking and shows how e-Banking can be harnessed to the benefit of the bank and customers. This training will enhance delegates knowledge on how technology is changing the face of banking and how it is altering both its risk profile and business model. Delegates will also learn how to manage and mitigate risk associated with e-banking and other banking activities.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit bank operations managers, risk managers, retail and corporate customer managers and anybody that wants to gain in-depth knowledge of risk management in electronic banking
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- Regulatory changes and compliance requirements
- Risk management in e-banking
- Audit preparation and responses to exceptions
- E-banking developments, Operating strategies and management models
- Fraud and unauthorized activities
- New technology advances and opportunities
- Consumer concerns, problems and disputes
- Prevention and Containment of payment fraud
- mobile security threats
- General risk associated with e-Banking Management and Oversight