This highly interactive course will help participants discover the practical benefits of benchmarking and how to use them in your department, team or organization to strategically manage and improve organizational talents.
This course will also help delegates understand the need to ensure that the right number of people with the right skills are placed in the right place at the right time to deliver an organization’s short- and long-term objectives.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit Human Resource (HR) Professionals and Any Manager or individual who needs to improve their skills in talent and Performance Management
- Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to;
- Increased value creation and value capture from diverse assets (tangible and intangible)
- practical skills that can be applied in many workplace settings
- Improved engagement with all stakeholders and development planning
- The advantages of effective performance measurement
- A detailed understanding of talent development needs/gaps
- The fundamental processes of Workforce Planning
- The importance of strategic job analysis