This course provides proven strategies and practical tools for analyzing, planning, executing, and controlling a variety of projects. It also offers detailed and sophisticated instruction in the critical areas of scheduling key events, controlling costs, and managing risks. Delegates will also learn how to identify and sequence tasks, estimate durations of tasks, schedule events and activities, plan for delays, control variances, manage costs, and utilize resources. Participants will also learn qualitative and quantitative techniques for identifying, analyzing, and mitigating risk, as well as the best ways and times to apply these techniques to the project environment.
who should attend?
This is a PMP Certification training and maintenance course. This course is ideal for delegates aiming to acquire PDUs towards earning a PMP certification or renewing their existing PMP certification. Delegates will earn ten (10) PDUs from attending this course. The course is also ideal for project managers and anyone seeking to update or upgrade their knowledge of project management.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of project managers across the project life cycle
- Define and develop the foundations of a project management plan, including project requirements, work breakdown structure, schedule, resources, and other cost estimates
- Describe project risk identification, risk assessment, and risk mitigation strategies
- Monitoring and Evaluation of the Project Cycle Management
- know how to write an effective Monitoring and Evaluation report
- Design and implement a Monitoring and Evaluation system
- Determine how forecasting and tracking project expenses is an indicator of project success.
- Incorporate sound quality management processes into all of your projects going forward.
- Control the project by managing against the baseline
- Close out a project effectively