This interactive Oil and Gas management CPD accredited course provides participants with the skills required to deliver projects effectively, from decision-making concepts used by business development and commercial departments, through to FEED and into planning and delivery.
This comprehensive course will assist anyone in the industry to make better decisions on projects, whether they are involved in project selection, management, or leading aspects of oil and gas projects.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit Programme and Project Managers, Project Management Professionals and anyone that wants to gain more knowledge on oil and gas project management
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Systematically define, design, and integrate end-user requirements in the project
- Identify risk sources and learn how to mitigate potential risks and deal with uncertainty in projects
- Develop a project recovery plan for budget and schedule overruns
- Produce clear and concise project progress reports
- Measure, forecast and control project performance by employing earned value techniques
- Understand the importance of integrating scope, time, resources and cost management into a dynamic, manageable project management plan
- Develop project network diagrams for CPM and advanced PERT calculations to identify schedule and cost risks
- Accurately estimate and allocate project costs and resources
- Compress or accelerate the schedule when required by adverse circumstances
- Develop a project close-out plan in line with expected success criteria
||Jun 28 - 02 Jul, 2021
Murphy Unuakhe 09056761232
Special Offer: Book and Pay before the end of April and get 25% off