This course will identify the key elements which support and enable high performance leadership. Delegates will establish just how leaders can promote and support a culture of achievement through appropriate people management and leadership. Delegates will also learn the essential skills of the high-performance leader. This course will also usher delegates into a more strategic visionary leadership that focuses to deliver real value to their organization. Delegates will also discover how to move from transactional management to transformational leadership.
Who Should Attend?
This course is specifically designed for people who are currently in managerial or supervisory positions and have received little or no previous training in leadership, strategic and performance management. It is also very useful for people who aspire of moving into management and supervisory roles.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the challenges of leadership in today’s business environment
- Differentiating between leadership and management
- Establishing the key motivational tools and techniques
- Working with the challenges of raising levels of discretionary effort in team members
- Establishing just how you can secure sustainable commitment from others
- Understanding the strategic leadership competencies – intellect, management and behaviours
- Generate and support effective strategic thinking down at all levels in the organisation
- Understand the five deadly leadership behaviours and six winning strategies in managing a crisis