Managing Security Risk in the Power Sector training course is structured to equip delegates with the specialist security knowledge to perform their management and supervisory duties to international standards in both security planning and asset protection. This course will be very interactive hence delegates will be expected to participate actively in relating the principles of managing security risks specific to the energy sector.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for Energy Security Supervisors, Facility Supervisors / Managers and those interested in learning more about security risk management in the energy sector
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand Security Management practice and how to apply these principles
- Learn how to plan and effectively implement security projects
- Analyze a suitable cyber protection programme to protect Power sector intellectual property
- Improve the professionalism and reputation of the Security team
- Understand how to mitigate the full range of risks facing the Energy sector