This course is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and meets the training requirements for IRCA Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) Auditor Certification.
Who should attend?
Anyone with responsibility for managing a BCMS audit, including:
- Business continuity, risk, information security, IT and operations managers or consultants
- Internal and external management system auditors and lead auditors who are new to leading a BCMS audit
- People interested in how an independent BCMS audit works
- What will I learn in the training?
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a business continuity management system, of business continuity management systems standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up business continuity management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a business continuity management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22301 in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
How will I benefit by the training?
- Establish the effectiveness of your BCMS
- Grow customer confidence in your organization
- Gain valuable insight into the operations of your organization
- Manage an audit team
- Prepare for independent audits
- Conduct independent audits
- Develop your ISO 22301 auditing skills and lead auditor expertise
|4TH Floor NIS Building, Alausa Ikeja
||Jul 06 - 10 Jul, 2020
|4TH Floor NIS Building, Alausa Ikeja Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
||02 - 06 Nov, 2020
5% Discount for early bird registration
Expert trainer with wide industry experience