The accounting profession is a noble profession but if not handled diligently and professionally could result in the opposite and consequently land the accountant behind bars. You may want to ask how? When a bank customers account is credited instead of been debited (innocent mistake) and the customer immediately withdrew the money and vanish. Many of us flinch when we hear the terms like depreciation, cashflow, balance sheet and budgets. However, they are important concepts to understand if you are going to succeed in today’s business world particularly as a supervisor or manager.
This 5-day course is meant to expose participants to the rudiments of basic accounting to advance accounting such as financial ratio analysis for decision making, budgeting to discover financial requirement for planning purposes and cost volume profit analysis and many more.
At the end of the 5-day course, participants should be able to:
- Define Accounting, accounting principles and concepts
- Describe Accounting standards
- Describe Books of accounts
- Describe double entry r books of Accounts
- Prepare journal entries.
- Prepare trial balance, up to final account and balance sheet.
- Prepare and discuss various types of financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, cashflow statements.
- Understand and be able to analyze financial ratios for decision making
- Describe the art of finance and financial management
- Explain Key financial terms.
- Recognize what computer skills you need to make you a financial wiz.
|CAPTAIN HOUSE, 4TH FLLOR 34 AJE ROAD, SABO-YABA, LAGOS NIGERIA
||Jun 15 - 19 Jun, 2020
|CAPTAIN HOUSE, 4TH FLLOR 34 AJE ROAD, SABO-YABA, LAGOS NIGERIA, Lagos State, Nigeria
||20 - 24 Jul, 2020
Registration: 10:00:am - 11:00:am
Class Session: 10:00:am - 04:00:am
|NGN 160,000.00||(Payable in advance or on arriva)|
|USD 650.00||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
Michael Oladunjoye 08033076702
10% DISCOUNT FOR MORE THAN 2 PARTICIPANTS
MICHAEL OLADUNJOYE AND FACULTY