ISO 37001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) based on ISO 37001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the global anti-corruption best practices of Anti-bribery Management Systems and effectively prevent, detect and address bribery before it negatively impacts an organization’s reputation and profits.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Anti-bribery Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 37001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved or concerned with Anti-bribery Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Anti-bribery Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ABMS requirements
- ABMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ABMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 37001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ABMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Anti-bribery Management System best practices
|44 ladipo labinjo crescent, off bode thomas, surulere / online
||Sep 27 - 01 Oct, 2021
Registration: 09:00:am - 16:00:pm
5% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
EXPERT TRAINER WITH WIDE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE