Participants will be exposed to time tested and best practice methods in payroll administration and human resource management.
Payroll Administration Procedure
- Salaries and wage management objectives and methods
- Design and implementation of salaries and allowances structures
- Establishing salary bands, programmes, curves, rations internal relativities, reviews etc
- Salaries surveys; the way to go about it.
- Trade unions and collective bargaining process including collective agreements
- Managing salaries and allowances of top management staff.
Salaries And Wages Incentive Schemes
- Attracting and retaining quality staff though pro-active salaries and wage administration
- Worker expectation: implication of the mnemonics CLAMPERS
- The various available incentive schemes: time work, payment by results, group bonus scheme, individual bonus schemes, profit sharing and co-partnership schemes etc
- Various special payments i.e. Hazard allowance, call allowance, shift allowance etc
- Design, implementation and control
- Emerging trends in payroll inventive schemes.
Corporate Human Resources Management Policies And Salaries And Wages Administration
- Salaries and wages disbursement policy and procedure
- The various corporate policies and implication for payroll viz working hours, overtime, probation, confirmation, promotions, annual leave, transfers, redeployment, caution, warming, suspension, eternity leave, sick leave, loans dismissals etc.
- Managing payroll levels including staff rationalization and implications for salaries and wages administration
- The issue of ghost workers: who are they?
- Salaries and wages administration and dispute resolutions
Who should attend?
- HR Professionals
- Junior HR Professionals
- Department Heads and Managers
- Business Owners